1. The story of Jayme Closs is scaring. In urban Wisconsin last year, a 13 -1 4ish time old girl went missing after her mothers were slaughtered in their home. Police arrived within 4 minutes or so, but she is just gone.
Of course, supposition is that she was kidnapped, or that she was in on it, or dead, or whatever. Nobody knows because she has completely vanished.
88 days later, in the dead of a northern Wisconsin winter, she runs out in to the street to a woman walking her hound. She had been held captive about 40 hours from her home.
All of that is scary fairly, but here’s the terrifying part…
She had never had any contact with the guy that assassinated her family and abducted her. One date he was driving to a new job( at which he only lasted a daylight) and participated her get on the school bus. At that moment he decided that he was going to take her.
There was no warning. No grooming. There was absolutely nothing that she or her family could have done to avoid everything. A creepy-crawly young man determined her from 100 ’ away and decided that he would murder her family and make her for himself.
2. Well I’m into true crime so I’ve heard a lot of messed up shit but the most recent story that remains with me as particularly horrific was a crime where a sadistic mentally ill man killed his girlfriend by spraying sealing foam into her cheek. There was so much of it that they found the sud all the way from her opening and down into her stomach. She was alive when he did it and strangled to demise as the foam expanded inside her and blocked her airways altogether. Honestly one of the most fucked up crimes I’ve ever hear of.
3. I was accompanying in the lumbers once when I realized a off-color tent- or what had once been a tent. It was torn to specks and the spars were snapped and it was all in a messy pile in the middle of a clearing.
From a distance, it had looked like this clearing was full of cream-colored buds, but as I get closer I realized they were articles of article. Pages from Stephen King’s The Shining , to be precise. They were charred around the outside as though someone had prepare illuminated to them, and the fact that they were individual met it look like someone had really wanted to destroy the book.
I shrugged it off. It was a exceedingly elegant setup for whatever project the movie students from the nearby school would be making, I told myself. Very well done, guys, very creepy.
It moved the bulletin shortly afterwards that a human from the next town over who had been missing for a long time had finally turned up. Dead. In his blue tent in the woods.
I don’t know if he was still in there when I trod past. I don’t want to know.
4. I was probably 11 or 12. There was a telephone pole in our backyard that resist in the middle of our back fencing. An electrician was working on it and needed access to our backyard for a pair days.
One of the nighttimes, my best friend was over for a sleepover, and we were in the fort we started in my apartment. I was facing toward her, away from my bedroom door, and she gets startled and causes out various kinds of a tepid scream/ howl. She said she fantasized for a split second she saw a man’s face peering between the expanses through the entryway to our fort. We both felt certainly creeped out the rest of the night but precisely fell asleep eventually.
The next day or so my family realized that two of our motor scooters we kept in the back were missing, and sometime later my daddy recognized the “electrician” on Sacramento’s transcend 10 wanted.
I’m pretty sure that night was the light he stole the scooters and he must have come inside the house through the back entrance and left or something when he recognized we were awake.
5. Former coworker of my brother situated mercury( the metal) into his milkshake when no one was looking to try to kill him. He was caught, but apparently there was no motive other than it was something he wanted to do. No rancour or jealousy towards my brother.
6. I thoughts I had a dream of riding my bicycle in Las Vegas when I was 5 or 6. In the dream an old man went up to me trimmed my weapon and thumped me off my motorcycle and I woke up at home. I had stitches on my weapon and my parents later “ve been told” I was razzing my bike and crashed but deep down I’m 100% assured that that humankind genuinely had cut me and thrown off my motorcycle. I wasn’t sure til I was 13 -1 4 when my neighbor asked a question if I recollected the time when he found me bleeding next to my bike. Out of curiosity I asked him if he recollected if anyone was around and he said there was an elderly man walking away from me about 20 gardens onward. To this day I’m still scared of what would have happened if my neighbour hadn’t seen me in the front.
7. Had a girl over for a date.
We woke up the following morning, and discover a young girl laughing hysterically in my living room.
There was no one in that fucking living room, however both heard it.
8. My first girlfriend’s residence was probably haunted.
It was a newer house build late 80 ’s early 90 ’s which used to be woods in Connecticut. This happened in 2001.
We were having an after academy snack in her kitchen when she told me she had previously seen an old man with a large white beard sitting in her front room. I chuckled it off since the house was so “new” and the owned securely being woods conveyed it couldn’t perhaps be haunted.
A few weeks earlier similar place with her in the kitchen and me returning from the lavatory, as I walk into the kitchen I realise a soul in her dining room sitting at the head of the table. I don’t receive a beard, but it was an old man.
Fast forward a few months. The whole thing is mostly ignored and we didn’t have any other meetings. She had a friend seeing from Brazil. Her friend was downstairs next to the living room while my GF and I are doing our thing upstairs. All of a sudden her friend burst through the door crying. She expects in Portuguese what happened.
She goes on to explain, “I was downstairs listening to music with my headphones in when I turned the angle to go into the living room, and mostly ran into this old man with a long white beard.”
I know my GF wouldn’t have told her because we both didn’t take it too serious. I know I didn’t say anything since her friend scarcely spoke English. To this day I still want to write the brand-new proprietors of the house to see if they encountered the grey bearded man.
9. When I was about 13 I was an adventure explorer wannabe. I used to pack a tent and existence paraphernalium to go camping up the hill about 4 miles from my home( promoted 1200 ft ). I set up my tent in this small field almost entirely surrounded by timbers. I saw my beans, went to sleep. I was woken up at 3am to the phone of what I thought was a wild animal approaching the tent , not uncommon. Woke up at sunup, opened the tent and met a parcel wrap in white-hot aged cloth, tied in straw fibre with a document on top’ welcome friend ‘. Inside the allotment, do this, a calf leg/ hoof.
Never told a soul about it to this day. Scared the person out of me. Never exited camping again, and didn’t stop believe so for months.
10. My uncle, when he was in his teens, evidenced a UFO event. He was at the sea in the middle of the day when he saw an oval-shaped object about half a kilometer up in the sky.
He said that everyone( there are still over a hundred other beings at the sea, and they all evidenced this) could see that the objective was huge- large enough that if it had come down, it would’ve flattened the part beach.
Everyone watched it for approximately half an hour, and during that time it didn’t move one bit. Heaps of parties were just standing or sitting around, watching it. My uncle said, and this is an almost direct quote:” You know how you sometimes feel like you just have to get out of a situate, like you have to take off running? Well this was different. You felt the opposite, like you had to stay .”
After half an hour, the object started moving very slowly, and then it simply filmed sideways highly fast and disappeared. No airliner or human-made flying object could’ve moved in that way, or was like that, unless the government was/ is developing technologies we know nothing of( a strong possibility ).
11 . The narrative of the Yuba County 5. 5 young men go missing, their gondola is found in working condition high on a ridge street where they had no reason to be. 3 are eventually found dead in the mountains. 1 is found dead in a ranger’s room, having starved to death. The 5th has never been found.
This happened in 1978. I read about it 2 summertimes ago and slept with my glowings on for weeks. Something about this just absolutely panics me.
12. We were living in Sao Paulo, Brazil when I was around 4 or 5 years old. My family and working I lives in a really towering construct. High up enough to get a good view of the city. One night, I had a dream that I was flying over the city. As if I had stepped out of my room, onto the balcony and started flying/ moving over the city lights.
Next morning, my step-father came in scolding me. Apparently he saw me come in from the balcony, and I had left the door open. He tried get my courtesy, but I only retained accompanying back to my bunked. Where I went back to sleep, and he anticipated I was ignoring him.
He pulled me out of bed, my mummy is now up at the time from him howling at me, and sure as shooting, the balcony entrance was wide open. I tried to tell my mothers I didn’t do anything, but he said he saw me come back in from the balcony.
That night has always stuck with me. I’ve always thought that perhaps I was sleep-walking, but the thing is, it never happened again. Nor did it happen before that night. It gives me the deep chills just recollecting it.
13. I had my best friend that lives in a trailer camp. Whenever I would go to visit, I would drive in the back gravel superhighways. On the mode there was this old, small-minded concrete structure. Run down , no doorways, some walls were crumbled. I would look at it thinking I wanted to check it out.
But there was always this insidiou feeling that I shouldn’t be in there. Every time, it gave me this linger feeling that something was off.
I received it fenced off one day, and there was some ripped up yellow strip. I reflected maybe some boys were hanging around when they shouldn’t have, someone shed in some complaints, and it was blocked off. But other than that I didn’t think much of it.
Some time later I’m sitting at my grandma’s residence, watching one of her testifies. Might have been Dateline or something similar? They tell this history about a girl a province away that disappeared after “states parties “. No one could find her for a while. Clothes they turned up were scattered in different areas.
Then a kid witnessed what she was wearing that night.
It was in that building.
14. When I was 11 or 12, the dreamcatcher I’d had since I was little broke. Not a big deal, I wasn’t really been incorporated into it, but it felt peculiar not to have anything on hook in my ceiling. My mom took me to a market a marry weeks later and we met a ceiling trinket- not a dreamcatcher or anything, just some cheap crystals and balls, but it was pretty.
I hung it above my berthed when we got home, and that night I was woken up somewhere around midnight by footsteps outside of my bedroom. They led past the side of the house and eventually faded out, but I never heard the entrance open. I didn’t really anticipate anything of it.
But it happened again. Every single night without fail, between 10 pm and midnight, I would listen strides. They clanged ponderous, like a person in work boots, and they ever led up the side of the house and faded without entrances being opened on either side. It got to the point that I couldn’t fall asleep until I’d heard them for the night.
About a month later, I realized that they had started on the same night I hung the trinket up in my apartment. I took it down immediately and buried it in my wardrobe. I never heard them again.
15. The Elisa Lam story. Woman goes missing at a hotel, they examine the whole hotel … or at least, they think they do. A few weeks later the inn guests start grumbling of off-color, bad tasting ocean and low water pressure. Yep, she was decomposing in the water tank.
16. One night, about two or three years ago, I got up from my chair in the living room to use the restroom. The hallway was dark, I turned the region to see a illustration( which looked like a little girl with black mane and a grey dress that almost stroked the floor) for about two seconds before disappearing. I was freaked out but didn’t belief much of it. “Maybe I’m just tired” I believe we myself. I turned the light on in the hall and croaked along with what I was doing. Never happened again. I also woke up another morning with scraping distinguishes on my back, appendages, legs, etc.
17. So my dad is a cop and he told me this story. One era he was called to a home due to a noise complaint. He get in the house and he said everyone was dressed in as suits comprising artilleries like they were playing Russian roulette. Turns out they were hosting a livestream for the deep web. Now you may not think it’s scary but imagine stepping in and participating a knot of morons with firearms. As they has been arrested they scoured the rest of the house and encountered 4 daughters upstairs absolutely naked handcuffed to one another. Who knows what could’ve happened.
He said that messed with his head and he switched departments after that. Hasn’t been the same since.
18. Jeffery Dahmer and the one victim that managed to escape. The martyr was intoxicated from both sucking and some date rape drug Dahmer slipped him. The scapegoat actually managed to run into some cops. Dahmer soon followed behind, convinced the patrolmen that the victim was his boyfriend and the cops let Dahmer take him residence. Terrifying.
19. In my last-place room my puppy would stare down this hallway that we had for hour at a time and we took several videos and experienced a face with merely eyes on it in one of them and the others were orbs or lumps of light.
One time my sister took a situation with the dog filter and another one was behind her.
We likewise discovered laughing in our front room. We went to the city hall and we looked at the history of our house and found that a little girl died in the house and she died in my brothers room. Before we found out this information my brother would get sleep paralysis villains that “tortured” him. So yeah we were convinced that we had a little girl demon living with us but we moved and since then we haven’t intersected the demons path
20. My sister died the same date that an Ouija board made out of a pizza chest foresaw twice. Don’t fucking with that stuff kids.
21. When my mom was a little girl, two men broke into the house in the middle of the night. They came into my mom’s room, stroked her, and left. She went to tell my granny about it and she told her it was just a dream and to go back to bed. The next morning the contents of my grandma’s purse were scattered and all the money stolen. They came through the figurehead doorway because it was opened. She always locked the doors at night now.
22. Waking up to a stoned sound thought erroneously registering your house at 2 in the morning, two days after your wife dies, when you have a three month aged. Dude was so lucky he dropped into the fetal stance as I rounded the region with a bat and no contacts in.
23. In fourth gradation, my friend wreaked a word-painting to school with her to share among our group of friends. We legislated it around speaking about it. It was just a picture of her family so we conceived nothing of it. After school, me and her were hanging out by a tree and talking about the picture. She parted at something that everyone in our group has touched over. It was a very clear and discernible face glancing over her shoulder. And I can’t joke about this, it was a serious face in an otherwise ordinary category photo. When I queried who that was, she said she didn’t know and there had been no one behind her when they took the picture. Sometimes I think about it and it’s relatively freaky.
24. I lived with my deadbeat momma for a little in an suite paid for by somebody else. We had no furniture, and slept on the floor for the most part. I formerly woke up to a group of strangers strolling around our accommodation in the middle of the night. They violate in while we were sleeping, examined around, made good-for-nothing of the little “were having”, and left. I never told my mom.
Honestly, looking back on it, they were probably parties that my mom was involved with at one point or another.
25. I lived alone with my bird-dogs in a brownstone in a gated community in uptown Dallas. I succeeded a few miles away but came home every day for lunch to let my dogs out. After living there for about a year I started reeking men’s cologne really strong in my entry highway and up my stairs. I figured it was my neighbor next door and didn’t think anything of it. Then one day I found a dollar bill folded lengthwise on top of my purse. I never carry currency nor have I ever folded a dollar bill lengthwise. Thought it was weird. A few weeks earlier I came home and both my bird-dogs were standing in front of my bedroom entrance wagging their tushes and staring at the door. I figured they wanted to lay on my bed but I was in a hurry and sauntered them real fast and went back to work. When I came home that day there were 20 or so dollar bills folded lengthwise and situated neatly around numerous surfaces in my office. Never in “peoples lives” have I been so fright. I grabbed my bird-dogs and noped the fuck out of that neighbourhood a little faster as I could. I called the cops, they came out, my fastens were changed, but i could never be there alone again. I proceeded a month or so later. When I altered, I met dollar bills videotapeed to the back of slides on my walls, under furniture, and random residences. I never figured out who or why or even how. I recollect the scariest thing of all is knowing that day when I was home, whoever had been going into my house was waiting softly in my room, folding dollar bills, and my little bird-dogs knew this.