Of the various channels available to growth marketers, podcast is among the most misunderstood.
Brands like Dollar Shave Club, Squarespace, and ZipRecruiter have deployed podcast pushing for consumer buy for years, but it’s still a path that flies under the radar. We have managed tens of millions of dollars in podcast ad waste for challenger brands and sell chairwomen alike, and are eager to share some tricks of the trade.
If you want to test in a channel where early adopters are being reinforced with both enticing CAC and magnitude, here’s what you need to know 😛 TAGEND Podcast publicize is exploited very successfully as a direct-response channel with CAC on equivalence with other consideration-stage undertakings. It is not just for awareness. Podcast reach is very good, reaching 51% of US publics aged 12+ monthly. Ads read by multitudes outshine canned “programmatic” ads. Moving is harder than most digital directs and the cost to test the channel is higher than most digital directs.
Listen to Full Gamut Radio
- South Carolina's Martin receives 2-year extension, no raise – Suburban Journals
- Smith scores 2 as Golden Knights outdo Coyotes 7-4 – Suburban Journals
- Warriors’ Steve Kerr not considering Arizona head-coaching job – Yardbarker
- ESPN Power Rankings have the Reds at 19 th in MLB – redlegnation.com
- Gonzaga guard Joel Ayayi declares for NBA draft – Hastings Tribune
- There’s no one to blame for Canucks’ COVID outbreak( except perhap different provinces and the NHL) – Vancouver Is Awesome
- Full-time hosting role on’ Jeopardy !’ Answer: What does Rodgers crave? – Yardbarker
- Chicago Cubs Top 5 Prospect Rankings for 2021 – CubsHQ