See, right now Republican have a very narrow 21 -1 9 bench majority in the mood Senate. Democrats believe they have a very good shot at winning back the majority of members. But see this scenario: After the elections this drop-off — Virginia votes for state agencies in odd times — Republicans control 20 sets and Democrats dominance 20 tushes. One of those 20 Democratic tushes is Morrissey, the man who the party establishment has repeatedly made clear they require good-for-nothing to do with — and who, as recently a Tuesday night, left open the question of which party he would caucus with. This comes from the Post write-up of his succes 😀 TAG 38 TT”When asked by a reporter which gathering he would caucus with, Morrissey said he was receiving announces from both Democrats and Republicans.
“‘There’s one thing that I remember Governor Northam saying in his inauguration address, ‘” he said. “‘We don’t come to the state Capitol, to Richmond, as Democrat or Republican. We come as Virginians.’ It’s true. . . . Just say that.'”
Whoa boy. Buckle up, Virginia Democrats. This move is going to get bumpy.
Listen to Full Gamut Radio
- AT&T signs $2 billion cloud deal with Microsoft
- Why ‘Moon Shot’ Has No Place in the 21st Century
- Labour peers use advert to criticise Corbyn
- Tom Brady roasts random Tweeter — and himself — over Madden stats
- Katy Perry Made Only One Request Before Making Amends With Taylor Swift! – Perez Hilton
- Syracuse Basketball: Former Orange wizards set for Canadian national unit – Inside the Loud House
- Former NHLer Greg Johnson’s demise ruled a suicide, according to report – CBC Sports
- Roadrunner: Jones set to streak for Butte College – Elko Daily Free Press