See, right now Republican have a very narrow 21 -1 9 bench majority in the mood Senate. Democrats believe they have a very good shot at winning back the majority of members. But see this scenario: After the elections this drop-off — Virginia votes for state agencies in odd times — Republicans control 20 sets and Democrats dominance 20 tushes. One of those 20 Democratic tushes is Morrissey, the man who the party establishment has repeatedly made clear they require good-for-nothing to do with — and who, as recently a Tuesday night, left open the question of which party he would caucus with. This comes from the Post write-up of his succes 😀 TAG 38 TT”When asked by a reporter which gathering he would caucus with, Morrissey said he was receiving announces from both Democrats and Republicans.
“‘There’s one thing that I remember Governor Northam saying in his inauguration address, ‘” he said. “‘We don’t come to the state Capitol, to Richmond, as Democrat or Republican. We come as Virginians.’ It’s true. . . . Just say that.'”
Whoa boy. Buckle up, Virginia Democrats. This move is going to get bumpy.
Listen to Full Gamut Radio
- Read These 50 Inspirational, Uplifting Facts When Youre Convinced The World Is A Horrible Place
- Father of family found in Dutch farmhouse ‘was trying to start cult’
- These Trump Impeachment Costume Ideas Are Peach Perfect
- UK soccer team Haringey Borough abandons game after racial abuse: ‘Horrendous afternoon’
- UK Basketball: CBS Sport makes claim challengers into ranks – A Sea Of Blue
- tournament summary Parise, Wild avoid third straight loss with acquire against Canadiens – NHL.com
- College football Power Higher-rankings for Week 8 – ESPN
- Jose Altuve Delivers Postseason Moment Worthy of His Stature in Baseball – Sports Illustrated