Pizza Hut UK apologizes to ‘heartbroken’ vegan that was accidentally served dairy

Kori Paul Swabey, a 23 -year-old from Plymouth, England, said he was “outraged” after learning the exceeds on his ice cream contained dairy parts. ( iStock)

Talk about exclaiming over spilled milk.

Pizza Hut has apologized to a vegan customer who felt “outraged” after being told the food chain’s ice cream should not contain any animal products.

On Saturday, Kori Paul Swabey, a 23 -year-old from Plymouth, England, stopped by a neighbourhood Pizza Hut to try out the restaurant’s new vegan-friendly options.

PIZZA HUT UK TRIES TO RUIN PIERS MORGAN’S DAY WITH VEGAN PIZZA TWEET

While he was happy with his jackfruit pizza, he expected the waitress if they had any vegan desserts. Swabey then claims the waitress said Pizza Hut’s ice cream station did not enclose animal products.

“The woman went away and is coming and ensured me that their ice cream plant is vegan, ” Swabey told Plymouth Live. “I asked if the exceeds are all vegan too and the waitress said yes.”

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE FOX LIFESTYLE NEWS

He later discovered that his sweet analyse was not vegan-friendly.

“I chewed the ice cream, but the toppings when I checked the bottles clearly stated they contained milk, ” Swabey said. “It’s like she really raced it because it was busy.”

Swabey had just recently grow vegan.

“This is appalling. I am scandalized, heartbroken in fact. I feel like my lifestyle has been satirized. It’s a mistake that shouldn’t have happened, I could have had an allergy to milk, ” Swabey said.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

A Pizza Hut spokesperson told Plymouth Live, “We’re sorry that in this instance, the bad message was given to the customer as a result of human error. We are in contact with the customer and are taking appropriate action at this restaurant to make sure it doesn’t happen again.”

This article primarily appeared in The New York Post .

Read more: https :// www.foxnews.com/ food-drink/ pizza-hut-uk-apologizes-to-heartbroken-vegan-that-was-accidentally-served-dairy

Posted in NewsTagged

Post a Comment